The Department of Diabetic clinic at Yashoda Super Speciality hospitals provides patients access to a multidisciplinary team, including endocrinologists, diabetic educators, dietitians and practitioners each of them having many years of experience in various fields. Our goal is to encourage patients to receive early specialty care and education – getting them on the right track with their diabetes management before returning them to their primary care for ongoing management. The department specializes in latest techniques and treatments and have expertise in treating patients with difficult-to-control diabetes or high-risk patients with diabetes (i.e. diabetics who recently experienced a heart attack or underwent bypass surgery) for seamless, intensive management of their diseases.
The Diabetic Clinic provides:
- Care for patients with newly diagnosed Type 1 Diabetes.
- Care for patients with complex Type 2 Diabetes.
- Retinal (Eye) Screening
- Structured education with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
- Dietary advice linked to Diabetes management.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diabetic Clinic
- Internal Medicine
- Anesthesiology & Critical Care Services
- Pediatrics Surgery
- Cardiology & CTVS
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Radiology Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine
- Minimal Access and General Surgery
- Psychiatry,Clinical Psychology
- Audiology & Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Plastic,Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery