Guidelines for visitors
Guidelines for visitors
Billing Cycle is from 12 noon to 12 noon i.e. check out time is 12 noon.
Room Charges are :
- Super Deluxe Room – Rs.4500/day & Rs.900/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- Deluxe Room – Rs.4000/day &900/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- Private Single Room – Rs.3500/day & Rs.700/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- Semiprivate Room – Rs.2200/day & Rs.600/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- General/Economy – Rs.1700/day & Rs.500/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- ICU/STEP DOWN – Rs.5000/day & Rs.900/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- Nursery – Level-1 Rs.2500/day & Rs.700/day for Doctor’s Visit.
- Level-2 (NICU) Rs.4100/day & Rs.900/day for Doctor’s Visit.
(Two routine visits per Doctor in a day is chargeable. Any emergency visit will be charged additionally @ Rs.500 per visit of the Doctor for General/Economy & Rs.700 per visit of the Doctor for other categories.)
Visiting Hours Policy -
- WARDS: 9:30 am to 10:30 am / 6 pm to 7 pm
- ICU/ NICU: 9:30 am to 10 am / 6 pm to 6:30 pm
- One visitor is allowed at one point of time. The entry to the patient’s room is strictly on the basis of attendant visitor’s pass which has to be deposited at the billing counters at the time of discharge. In case of loss of the pass Rs.100/- will be charged.
Only Incoming facility available.
Phone No: 0120-4181900/4181500 & Fax No: 0120-2777845
Payment Mode –
Cash/Credit/Debit card/Demand Draft, if Demand Draft it should be in the name of “YASHODA HOSPITAL”. Amount deposited as advance would be refunded through CHEQUE/CASH.
Credit Facility –
As per the tie up with Corporates/TPA (Medical Insurance) only on the basis of prior approval.
Transfer/ Room Retainment Policy –
Billing estimate vary as per the opted room/ transferred to. Kindly check with the billing department for the same. Attendants of the patient who has been shifted to ICU/PICU are requested to kindly vacate the room. In case of room transfer, please make sure to collect the Attendant visitor’s pass of the respective room.
Billing Policy –Advance amount to be deposited at the time of admission will be as per the following :
- ICU / CCU – Rs.15000/-
- Deluxe / Private / Semi-Private – Rs.10000/-
- General – Rs.5000/-
- Cost of surgery/procedure varies as per the opted room according to Yashoda Hospital tariff. Kindly refer to tariff details and ensure to take estimate from billing department at the time of admission.
- Kindly be updated for the billing status and deposit money for the services already rendered/availed in Billing Department on daily basis. In TPA cases, if there is no payment clearance from the concerned organization
- Patient/ Attendant will be responsible to settle the bill through cash/debit or credit card.
- Flowers, Cameras, Handy Cameras, Smoking/ Lightening of incense sticks and children below 12 years are not allowed Eatables from outside is not allowed. Attendants are not allowed to eat food/meals inside the patient rooms. We welcome you to use our cafeteria for food.
- Please do not keep any jewellery, mobile phone, Laptop, cash and other valuables with patient or in the patient’s room. The management will not be responsible for their safekeeping.
- Attendants are not allowed to enter OT complex and labor room.
- The entire discharge process will take approximately 3 hours after the final Doctor visit and intimation from Doctor. This not applicable in case of TPA cases wherein discharge time depends upon final approval from the insurance company.
- No medicines from outside the hospital will be permitted to be administered in the hospital as long as patient is admitted.