Quality Policy & Standards
Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care hospital with focus on providing world class and holistic healthcare services with excellence in multi specialties to treat patients with respect, compassion, dignity and ensuring their safety by complying with all legal requirements & significant environmental aspects to maintain adherence with NABH standards through continuous quality improvement.
Quality Objectives with Services Standars
- To focus on Quality of patient care.
- To improve the performance of all professionals in patient care.
- To monitor, measure, assess and improve performance and to enhance patient satisfaction.
- To guard, measure and improve patient safety.
- To inculcate an excellent hygienic treatment process.
- To involve all employees to participate in improving Quality.
- To search for pattern of non-compliance with goals, objectives & standards through
- Problem identification
- Problem assessment
- Finding the root cause
- Solution Generation
- Plan for the solution implementation
- Implementation of corrective action